We use High Quality ITY Jersey Fabric for all our It Girls' Closet Custom-made Formal Wear. If you want a different material and more detailed gowns, our couture line will handle that. Kindly send an email to: email@example.com <3
Why use Jersey?
A little history: "In 1916, Coco Chanel revolutionized the jersey market and introduced the fabric to the women’s fashion industry, making comfortable dresses and coats out of jersey."
Simply because, it is comfy. :) Also, it is stretch, which makes it convenient for the clients. We don't need very specific measurements to make a perfectly fit dress since it stretches and fits the body in a perfect way. It is soft and flowy and really comfortable to wear. Elegance + comfort, all the time.
For orders 1-4 pieces, please make sure to confirm with us the availability of your preferred color first before sending an order form.
Mix of color is possible, upon confirmation of fabric availability. Please send us an email regarding this.
*We buy the fabric per roll, so for orders 5 pcs and up, we will automatically buy a roll of fabric. For less than 5, we'll use what's available onhand. We have to check the availability first*
No minimum order required. You can order one (1) piece.
Production Timeline: 1-3 pieces pre-patterned designs (the ones in our catalogue) at least 3 weeks to 1 month
1-3 pieces custom design (new designs not in our catalogue) STRICTLY minimum of 1 MONTH
Bulk orders at least 3-5 months, depending on the production line up. (The earlier, the better) Please ask us regarding this so we can notify if we can accommodate your order.
We accept RUSH orders (2 weeks at least) with rush fee.
* if you wish to see the sample dresses in person, clients are welcome in our home studio in Taguig. Please schedule an appointment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - atleast 2 days before your preferred date*
SCHEDULE: visits are encouraged during weekdays. Weekend appointments are possible upon confirmation.
Mondays to fridays: 11am-7pm
Saturdays: Upon confirmation and 10am - 1pm only
Sundays: Upon confirmation
**It is best to book ahead of time.**
1. Check the rates and other details of the design that you want from our CUSTOM FORMALS album.
If you wish to have a (New) customized design made (design that has not yet been done), please note that we would need a longer timeline (atleast 1-2 months) and rates may be a bit higher.
Please email email@example.com
For MORE DETAILED GOWNS, (BRIDAL GOWN, BEADED AND GOWNS WITH OTHER MATERIAL THAN JERSEY), our Couture Line, Lai Balderrama Designs will handle that - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send inspirations via email. Please note that we will always create our own version. We don't copy designs. ;)
2. Choose a color from our ITY Jersey swatches below.
You may confirm the availability of color/s via email (email@example.com)
3. Once decided, please fill out our FORMALS ORDER FORM, kindly click this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/1-vC5uVoboJLOdhpFTAaDaTMqCRWDO3i3X1LoFLSY1Ec/edit?usp=drive_open&ths=true
4. You will receive the payment details with payment terms and instructions via email.
5. Once you settle the payment, please send a copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours.
6. A copy of our contract will be sent in a separate email for your signature.
SHIPPING OPTIONS/FEES, MODE OF PAYMENT & OTHER FAQs
Please click this link: https://www.itgirlscloset.com.ph/pages/faqs-1
| SIZE CHART
For formals, we only use ITY Jersey at the moment. Please choose from these colors only.
Color shade may vary on lighting or screen resolution.
May be one shade lighter in person.